Wednesday, August 29, 2012

~ v.I.s.I.t. ~

assalammualaikum
hy kwn2
moninx!
:)

esok is my last day kt TM-Johor ni
yeeaaayyy!!
x saba
:D

actually bkn nk story bout TM-Johor
tp
nk story sal 1 of my fren yg dtg visit aniz smlm
after 2 years x jmpe
WOW!
if u'olz pnh go through blog aniz ni
msti korg pnh bce entry ni
KEHILANGAN
so
this is d person yg visit aniz smlm tau
:)


hahaha
cm mimpi pn ade tau
never tot tht we will meet again
but
ya,smlm was d day after 2 years
:)

kteorg?
lots of different
example
aniz da pkai tudung
die?
rmbut da pnjg
hahahaha
1 bnde yg aniz nmpk still d same
is die still org yg caring n always make me feel comfort
juz like b4
:)

so
Dear Dean, thx 4 visiting me smlm
never tot tht we will meet again
but
nice to c u again
i feel like i got my fren back
but dunno how u feel bout it
hmmmmmm
anyway, thx so much
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment