Wednesday, May 23, 2012

~ 1.s.T. Y.e.A.r. ~

assalammualaikum
hy kwn3
:)

ari ni mls nk p class!!
so i ponteng 2 class yg agk bowinx
tp still kne p 1 class ptg ni coz tu clas kire3
lau ponteng gak
alamat nye fail time exam
huhuhu
so
le update3 blog
yeeayyy!!

:)
ari ni 
23rd May 2012
officially
this is my 1st year wif en.jul
:)
alhamdulillah



to my dear dzulazmi
tq so much 4 evrything
this 1st year
maybe we have lots of misunderstanding

(jeles)

lots of fighting



lots of mistake
lots of love





lots of laugh


lots of smile
n i promise
the coming year
will be better than this
insya-allah
:)

we have gone through many things together
i saw how u tried to be d best 4 me
n u did it well
tq 4 being a perfect man 4 me
:')
and tq 4 being a gud son 4 my mom
:)

when i declared to be u gf
there r people said tht
they want to watch me
how long can i be in this relation
they guess that it will be juz 4 1 semester
but
yeaay!
it is more thn that!
i proved to them
n i want them to know
i will stand 4 this relation 
as long as i can
insya-allah till heaven
and only Allah can split us
:)

dy, tq 4 d great year together
i am very hapy wif u
so plz stop trying very hard to make me hapy
coz u already did

i love u
i do love u
:)







2 comments: